Microsoft a week ago announced the most up-to-date release of the most in-demand production suite A.K.A it’s significant solution, Microsoft Office 2013. They have decide to put a good deal of effort on enhancing PowerPoint to fight versus it’s rivals. Visit Free PowerPoint Templates, template powerpoint
The brand new Office is designed for the new Microsoft windows 8′s touch graphical user interface. It is overhauled for mobile phone and portable editions. It’s dual compatibility is designed to support the Latest Windows 8.
Gui: Ms powerpoint 2013 works on the Metro User interface, the base graphical user interface of Ms windows 8. There was a perfect overhaul of the particular menu bar. Office 2013′s interface is re-designed to for touch screen. It currently comes with a report tab at the top. It shows the actual Live Profile name.
Forms: It’s simple to merge shapes as with Keynote and build dozens of modern shapes within your creative imagination. You shouldn’t merely count on standard shapes. It actually will save you 100s of hours in designing some elementary sizes and shapes. I practically spent a number of hours designing them manually.
Connect to cloud: It is easy to synchronize your Ms powerpoint together with GoogleDrive account to auto up load all your speeches to your own cloud storage account. In before editions, it was doable though external extensions.
Brown Executive Leather PowerPoint Template is a free Executive PPT template design that you can download with a brown color. This free formal template for PowerPoint can be used to decorate your legal presentations or executive PowerPoint presentations. You can download free elegant and formal PowerPoint templates to make impressive presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
Download Blue Leather PowerPoint Template
Way2Sms is one of the most popular sites which made it’s way into Alexa Top 250 Popular Websites. It was recently sold for over 20 million dollars.
Features of Way2Sms
1. Thousands of latest features.
2. Innovative way to send SMS to thousands of numbers at once.
Visit the site above to learn more about Way2SMS
Why is it suggested to use illustrative PPT Backgrounds inside your presentations. There are lots of reasons, you happen to be persuaded to utilize good background images for your upcoming presentation. The reason ranges from good audience reponsible to affect the target audience. Why you should not use default backgrounds and templates furnished by Office.
Advantages of using illustrative backgrounds
1. Backgrounds blend to your presentations, they render your presentations more viewable
2. For more innovative backgrounds you can also choose videos configure them as background in PowerPoint 2010 and later to be more interactive. You may make obama election campaign styled video with animated text in a single pane and video on another pane.
3. You’ll be able to impress your projects mates with well integrated background elements and clipart
4. Suppose for example, you might be giving an exhibition about heart and it’s functioning. You can embed a video in the second pane with animation and illustration regarding it’s functioning.
Actually there are numerous other benefits of using creative and intuitive background images on your own presentation aside from the methods i’ve stated earlier
After you’ve set your presentation with a good background, you need take care of the PowerPoint template. Here are a few benefits of Free PowerPoint Templates.
1. It allows you save thousands of hours of time in designing the template by download pre-made templates
2. They are designed by professionals.
However, it may seem pre-made templates may spoil your reputation because audience might feel they are overused rather than professional. You don’t need to be worried about that, there are approximately an incredible number of templates on the internet. It’s impossible to recognize yours
Looking for Free Clipart and Vector Cartoons for your next PowerPoint Presentation. Visit our site for massive collection of ClipArt for PowerPoint. We have thousands of Templates, Backgrounds, ClipArt, Sound
However, These Clipart are completely free to Use
PowerPoint is an excellent tool that can be used both to support the business, and can support the training, workshop sessionsof your employees. But if you do not it properly it can be a threat to your job.
There are no miracle recipes for creating a unique presentation. However, here are somePowerPoint Tips that can increase the potential success of your presentation.
• The less the better. slides Fewer and fewer amount of information per slide are some rules you need to keep in mind. The aim is to convey ideas , key points and support the speaker during his presentation. This task becomes extremely complicated if there is thousands of words on each slide
• Visibility. Never forget that what you see on your computer screen is different from what you will present to your audience using a projector in a dark room.
• Colors of the presentation. Always use bright colors
• Fonts. You should concern yourself with using only one or two fonts and maintain that same format from start to finish. The font size should not be less than 18 points. You can highlight the main headings in bold or differentiate with a larger size, eg 24 px. Do not forget to use text colors that contrast with the background of the presentation.
• Special effects and transitions. Avoid using special effects, transitions, text, animations and sound effects, as these effects distract the audience. Use a good PowerPoint Background
• Use index.In a business presentation, list out the topics you are going to present through a neat index slide
• Use images and videos. images, tables, graphs and videos are very important in a presentation, since legible and audible. Such elements captures audience’s attention, always convey a message and give the presenter a break
• Simplify. Simple presentations are effective presentation. You Must not place more than five text lines per slide and no more than five words per phrase. Do not use paragraphs in your presentation.
• Good Presentation. Nothing is more annoying than the speaker just reading the text on the slides instead of complementing it with your own words, explanation followed by answering audience questions
• An amazing start and end strong. First impression is the best impression. Always have a good start
• Taking breaks. Embed pictures and videos in your presentation to give you break in speech
• Contact Links. It is effective to place your marketing links in the last slide, such as social networking links, link to your site, contact mobile and e-mail so that the audience can contact you later. A message of “thank you” is always advisable at the end.
• Final review of the presentation. Proof read every single line of your presentation for Typos
• Formatting. Double check after your copy the presentation to a usb stick , check if it opens properly or if the file is not corrupt.
Never forget that PowerPoint does not work alone and that the most important part of your presentation is you.